UCARE Priorities for 2013
- Bring more local youth on the University of Virginia grounds to help prepare them for college.
- Reverse the decline and increase enrollment of African American students at the University of Virginia, with an emphasis on local students.
- Support the student-led memorial to University of Virginia’s enslaved workers, including accompanying programming.
- Improve staff (i.e. community members) quality of life, including but not limited to living wage.
- Improve the representation of public space, including especially the names of buildings (e.g., Jordan Hall).
If you would like to help support current action items, please email email@example.com.