Home > Announcements > Final Exam open thread…

Final Exam open thread…

Let’s use this post to aggregate questions, concerns, etc. about the final exam.  If there is sufficient reason to organize a review session on Friday of this week, we will do that.  Otherwise, be sure to check the “Exams” page for an exam review table (which is under construction), and post any comments or questions here.

Categories: Announcements Tags:
  1. sh4px
    May 4th, 2010 at 00:35 | #1

Review session would be nice

2. plg8e
    May 7th, 2010 at 14:54 | #2

Im not sure if im missing something… but I wanted to make sure… the info on the exam has not been updated on the “EXAMS” page yet? I think that helped organize my studying alot for the other tests

3. arr4a
    May 7th, 2010 at 15:39 | #3

What do we need to know about superposition in 4.3? And do we need to cover St. Venant’s Principle?

4. bsw5n
    May 8th, 2010 at 15:15 | #4

Are the solutions to the tests we took this semester posted anywhere? I cannot seem to find them if they are!

5. tts2q
    May 9th, 2010 at 09:40 | #5

Should we still expect a review table…?

6. tts2q
    May 9th, 2010 at 09:42 | #6

If not it would be useful to have access to the tables you gave us for exams 1 and 2.

7. lrg5j
    May 9th, 2010 at 13:30 | #7

The info under EXAMS is still for exam 3. I realize it’s kind of late now, but it would be extremely helpful to either have review problems, a practice test, or the solutions to the previous exams

8. plg8e
    May 9th, 2010 at 13:38 | #8

Do we need to know mohr’s circle? I know its good to know, but I know the formulas pretty well, so unless a question specifically asks for it, I wouldnt need it.

1. No trackbacks yet.
You must be logged in to post a comment.