University of Virginia
- Coursera/UVa -Free UVa online courses.
- SHANTI – promotes innovation at the University of Virginia through the use of advanced digital technologies in research, teaching, publishing and collaborative engagement.
- Alderman Library – serves advanced undergraduates, graduate students, and faculty in the humanities and social sciences at the University of Virginia.
- Scholars’ Lab (Alderman Library) – OLLI-UVa members welcome!
- The Miller Center of Public Affairs at the University of Virginia – a national nonpartisan center to research, reflect, and report on American government.
- Virginia Foundation for the Humanities – Many interesting activities including the very popular Virginia Festival of the Book
- Personal Enrichment – U.Va. School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- Travel & Learn - U.Va. School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- U.Va. Institute on Aging - stimulating interdisciplinary, innovative research and education related to aging issues.
Other Charlottesville Area Resources
- Senior Citizen Information – Jefferson-Madison Regional Library
- The Senior Center – Lifelong Learning
- Piedmont Virginia Community College – offers a number of non-credit enrichment courses, some of which may be taken online.
- Open Doors – A publication by Albemarle County Public Schools Community Education Office
- CATEC (Charlottesville-Albemarle Technical Education Center) – Computer training – some online courses.
- R. R. Smith Center for Hisory and Art – Staunton, VA