E-portfolio Consultants

Click here for office hours for Fall 2017.

*Please note that the office hour schedule adheres to the university calendar, and there will be no office hours if classes are not in session (including cancellations or delays for inclement weather).

7 Responses to E-portfolio Consultants

1. Hi, I am trying to upload a video I recorded on my iphone to my Digication site. It says the file is too large, what should I do?

• ss4ws says:

You should download the video to your computer and open it with a video editing software. Assuming you are on a Mac:
      1. Open imovie and import your footage.
      2. Go to File dropdown menu and choose Share and from the options chose File…
      3. From the pop up window, you can tweak the quality and resolution of your video which will also affect its size.
      I recommend “Resolution: 1080p” and “Quality: custom.” Then drag the slider as far right as possible without getting past Digication’s size requirements. You can see the size of your video under the thumbnail in the same pop up window.
      4. Once you have decided on the size, press next and save.
      5. Then you are ready to upload your video to Digication.

2. James Stites says:

I am having trouble starting a wordpress blog site for my Italian 1010 course, any advice? I can’t seem to get it up and running. Thanks

• ss4ws says:

On the “Student Tutorial” section under “E-portfolio with WordPress” you will find 10 video tutorials on how to create your e-portfolio.

3. shp8af says:

I am trying to make my WordPress page for my Italian class and I’m following the tutorial but I can’t find the settings button so I’m stuck. Any advice?