Applying for funding
Before writing your application, read very carefully the Policies and Procedures page.
All applications must follow the prescribed format for the application type:
- Regular (non-conditional) funding application
- Interim funding application
- Interim funding is only available to previously funded groups, and only if there is a demonstrable need for early funding.
- Conditional funding application
- Conditional funding is only applicable to groups who have already received their Regular funding for the year.
- Final report cover pages and instructions
- A final report is due at the end of the funding period of all teams who receive funding in 2018-19.
- This is a new rule for this year.
Applications for funding will be accepted and are due three times a year:
- 4-weeks after the first day of Fall classes, for fall or full academic year funding.
- 2-weeks after the first day of Spring classes, for spring and/or summer funding.
- 3-weeks prior to the end of Spring classes, for summer funding or by special request.