University of Virginia
- coursera/UVa -Free UVa online courses coming soon. Sign up now if you wish to be notified of details.
- SHANTI – promotes innovation at the University of Virginia through the use of advanced digital technologies in research, teaching, publishing and collaborative engagement.
- Alderman Library – serves advanced undergraduates, graduate students, and faculty in the humanities and social sciences at the University of Virginia.
- Scholars’ Lab (Alderman Library) – OLLI-UVa members welcome!
- The Miller Center of Public Affairs at the University of Virginia – a national nonpartisan center to research, reflect, and report on American government.
- Virginia Foundation for the Humanities – Many interesting activities including the very popular Virginia Festival of the Book
- Personal Enrichment – U.Va. School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- Travel & Learn - U.Va. School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- U.Va. Institute on Aging - stimulating interdisciplinary, innovative research and education related to aging issues.
Other Charlottesville Area Resources
Links to websites external to the University of Virginia should not be considered endorsement of those websites or any information contained therein.